Newport Flower Show
New England’s Premier Flower Show!
Saturday 22 June (rain or shine)
The Newport Flower show offers fun, flowers, food, fantastic shopping experiences, spectacular garden displays and so much more, all located in and around one of America’s most beautiful and storied Gilded Age mansions, Rosecliff.
Commissioned by Nevada silver heiress Theresa Fair Oelrichs in 1899, Rosecliff is modeled after the Grand Trianon, the garden retreat of French kings at Versailles. Boasting Newport’s largest ballroom, Rosecliff became the setting for many of Newport’s most lavish parties, including the famous White Ball in 1904. It offers a spectacular view overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and other Newport Mansions up and down the world-famous Cliff Walk.
Newport Flower Show Highlights
• A unique setting in a Gilded Age mansion
• Festive opening night party
• Judged horticulture exhibits
• Colorful floral designs
• Outdoor garden displays
• Wonderful shopping at the Gardener’s Marketplace & Oceanside Boutiques
• Afternoon tea
• Champagne & Jazz Brunch
• Lectures & demonstrations
• Food & beverages available at Ocean Café, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean with seating available.